Sunday, March 18, 2012

Time seems to have passed so quickly since relocating to Old South Antique Mall six weeks ago.  Spring is in the air and it's time to 'show it'!

So...here are some new additions to the Purple Lamb which I hope are irresistible, either for yourself or for gifting a special someone.  Even though I am an antique vendor, not everything in my booth is vintage and re-purposed; there are lovely NEW items as well...that is why we are also classified 'marketplace'.

I'm seriously contemplating another phase being added to the Purple Lamb which will involve furniture and unusual accessories, indoor and outdoor, so keep on stopping by...we will see!

Enjoy the photos.  If you do facebook, search for The Purple Lamb and click on the photos for descriptions and prices.  If you see something of interest and want to call me, please do: 334-618-8052.












With Easter very near, I reflect on the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago for my salvation and for all others who believe in Him.  How blessed to celebrate His Name!  May your Easter be so very special in every way.  Not meaning to commercialize it, but because I wanted children to have something other than chocolate bunnies in their baskets, I have a limited amount of adorable candy lamb lollipops and candy cross bracelets.  So come on grandmothers and get one or two for your grandchildren.



Of course...I would never forget to say a word about the Smart Carb Bread!  It is amazing and very popular with so many of you.  I ENJOY IT EVERY DAY!


God bless you,
June



No comments:

Post a Comment