Friday, September 2, 2011

I have my first sale going on at The Purple Lamb tomorrow and Monday, Labor Day 2011.  This is an opportunity for some savings on unique finds, some of which are vintage and most desirable in all their seasoned character.  Take the beautiful "Palm Leaf" planter and tray...made in the 1950s, it is a glazed porcelain 'jardiniere extraordinaire' and if it could talk, what wonderful tales it would share!  Everything is 10 to 20% off for this sale...be it the 21 pieces of "Exotic Gardens" English Myott China or the precious 45 year old Maple Wood Baby Cradle.  But it is for a limited time, so I hope this works for your convenience and enjoyment.  I do need to say that the Low Carb Bread is not on sale, and so many of you are truly finding it to be everything I have expressed to you.  So, thank you again for your encouragement and your patronage; God is good and we enjoy this little venture together.     

No comments:

Post a Comment